Dysport In Tijuana, BC
Tighten, Lift And Rejuvenate Your Skin.
Hailed as one of the safest and most effective wrinkle-reversing treatments available today, FDA-approved Dysport offers an advanced anti-aging serum and stunning results. In many cases, Dysport can provide results quicker and for adysport_logo greater period of time than BOTOX.
If you would like to experience the beautifying results of Dysport for yourself, please contact Vive Medical Spa today by completing the form on this page or calling US Toll-Free 855-848-3633 to schedule a consultation with our experienced physician, Dr. Verduzco. We welcome patients from all over the world.
What Is Dysport?
Formerly known as Reloxin, Dysport is the first FDA-approved alternative to BOTOX. It’s made from the same form of botulinum Type A toxin and can be used to effectively treat:
- Frown lines
- Forehead lines
- Crow’s feet
- Masseter muscle hypertrophy
- Poor jawline definition
- Lines around the lips
Dysport has helped thousands of patients achieve beautiful results, Dr. Verduzco has perfected his injection technique and can ensure that your results will look natural, not fake or frozen.
Benefits Of Dysport
Developed in the UK in the early 1990s, Dysport has grown increasingly popular because of its ability to successfully treat a variety of neurological and cosmetic conditions. Dysport is ideal for both men and women alike and suitable for younger adults in their 20s and 30s who want to take a preventative approach to anti-aging. When injected by Dr. Verduzco you can expect a number of benefits, including:
- Quick treatment time: Sessions usually last between 10 and 15 minutes.
- No downtime: You can return to normal activities right away. Many patients undergo treatment on their lunch breaks then return immediately to work.
- Long-lasting results: Noticeable results usually appear within two to three days and last up to four months.
- Safety: FDA-approved and backed by 25 years of clinical use, Dysport has been proven safe for a multitude of applications.
Dysport also has a very low risk of side effects. While some patients may experience mild swelling, redness or bruising at the injection site, these conditions will quickly subside.
Dysport Vs. BOTOX
Both Dysport and BOTOX address fine lines and wrinkles by blocking the nerve impulses that control muscle contraction. The resulting relaxation of muscles and decreased movement reduces the appearance of wrinkles in the targeted area.
The main differences between Dysport and BOTOX are marked by their varying formula characteristics:
- Diffusion: Dysport tends to diffuse more than BOTOX, allowing it to spread to a broader area once it’s been injected.
- Molecule size: The Dysport formula consists of smaller molecules than BOTOX, enabling it to work faster and with greater diffusion.
- Dilution: Dysport is diluted differently than BOTOX, which means that a higher quantity of Dysport is needed to achieve the same results. The price of Dysport typically accounts for this, and the final cost of the two options is usually about the same.
In the end, the choice between Dysport and BOTOX usually comes down to a simple preference. During your consultation, Dr. Verduzco will discuss all of your treatment options, including Xeomin, and help you determine which wrinkle-relaxer is right for you.
Combination Applications With Dysport
Dysport combines exceptionally well with other dermal fillers, which together can volumize the skin and provide stunning, natural-looking results on the face and neck. Dr. Verduzco takes a pan-facial approach to skincare and will provide you with a comprehensive treatment recommendation that takes your whole face into account, including the tone and texture of your skin. Ultimately, the decision is always yours and you will never feel rushed or pressured into any treatment.